Happy New Year Everyone 🎆🎊💕
I’m blogging from the phone for the first time, because I’m not opening my laptop until the holiday is over…. I haven’t even switched on the TV this year, that’s how much I’m enjoying this downtime. However, I broke one rule, which is not to cook or bake until the holiday is over, but I’ve been craving a lot of things lately including these wings, so here I am blogging about it.
I also thought, I should at least greet my blog followers and bless you with this new developed recipe. I hope you will love it as much as I did, and I would recommend it for people with hangover issues😂🙈
10 to 16 Chicken Wings
1/2 Cup Chipotle Sauce
2 Tablespoons Bourbon
2 Tablespoons Malt Vinegar
2 Teaspoons Chicken Spice
1/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 Cup Fruit Chutney
Salt and Pepper
- Mix all the ingredients (except chicken) in a sauce pan and allow it to simmer for about 15 minutes or until the sauce the thickens. Set aide and let it cool.
- Meanwhile, since the wings with salt and pepper and little oil in mix bowl.
- Pour over the sauce and make sure all wings are coated. Then let the wings marinate for an hour or 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Layer the wings onto a baking tray and grill for 15 minutes, the wings out and baste with the remaining sauce and grill again for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Baste again if necessary and serve. Enjoy 😉
- It’s important to check seasoning while you are cooking the sauce, adjust the taste by adding more of what’s needed according to your palate.